Tuesday 24 December 2013

it's a Pandeia Christmas…. merry christmas xx



















Pandeia Holiday look book

photographer: Ashley Camper
model: Jordan Payne
set design/styling: Kelsi V from Pandeia
location: Kelsi's house

Wishing you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I hope that you all have planned out a beautiful day celebrating with family and enjoying 
each others company. And I hope you have all been good for santa this year too hehe

One of my favourite parts of christmas is having the good old christmas music playing, decorating the tree and cooking up lots of yummy festive treats… while spending it with your family.
It is such a joyous time for everyone and I am also thinking of my dear mum this year too, knowing she is smiling from above and enjoying some norwegian music and goodies there too!

I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate on my blog this year than with Pandeia's new amazing holiday look book. When i saw the sneak peek a few weeks a go i knew it would be amazing…
and wasn't i right hehe. The colours, lights & overall feel are how i'd like my own christmas to be like.

I wonder if a few of you maybe have a new Pandeia Watch in your stocking hehe…

Hope these photos bring some more joy to your day and 
head over to her site for more info and where to buy:







Wishing you all a very merry christmas,
& a magical happy new year!
Love Leana xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Merry Christmas Leana! Hope you've had an amazing day <3



    http://thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love this post!
    xx
    ~Taylor

    Check out my new interview post with UK artist, Hannah Adamaszek!
    http://awakeningbohemia.blogspot.com/2014/01/artist-spotlight-hannah-adamaszek.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.